Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

It's Her Birthday

Today is Gracie's 1st birthday and she's ready to celebrate with...a bath :).  I can't believe I don't even mind a little stinky dog these days. 
 
She can be a turkey sometimes and I'm not sure how Zac feels about her, but we sure love her.  She's a sweet dog.
 


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Gracie. Baba

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get her to keep that hat on? I was thinking of doing a picture like that next month for Stella's birthday...I think she will eat the hat before I can get the picture taken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One command Gracie knows really well is stay, especially if treats are involved. It wasn't easy though...mainly because if she looked up or down, it fell off. It's Allie's birthday hat; so I'm glad she didn't try to eat it or Allie would have had a fit. :)

    ReplyDelete