Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Family Hiking Day

We packed up the kids and the dog on Saturday and went in search of some good hiking.  We ended up at Ha Ha Tonka State Park.  The kids weren't too thrilled about it, but we told them they'd go and like it.  Turns out they did!
 
And even better...I saturated us with bug spray and we didn't get a single nasty, disgusting tick on us!
 

If only this tree was in our yard...

Gracie found her seat and we've budging!  Silly puppy!

I was in control of Gracie so I didn't bring my big camera.  We've used Jaelyn's little camera and I can tell the difference.

Jaelyn is becoming quite the photographer...this shot was hers.  I love her perspective.  The next 3 pictures are hers with a little cropping from me.
 

 

Caden had fun exploring the "secret island."  It wasn't really secret, but we told him it was.  We thought we were on a path, but we ran into steps and a railing.  We were on the wrong side of the railing!  Oops!
 



4 comments:

  1. Is the missing child in picture 1, taking the photo or is she just missing???

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's not missing...she's becoming a budding photographer! Like Mommy, like daughter, Jae loves her camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who took the last photo???

    ReplyDelete