We started talking about buying a Wii over a year ago. I had very successfully talked Dan out of it or at least postponing the purchase all that time. Not that I didn't think a Wii would be fun, it's just that I didn't want the wires hanging down everywhere in our living room. We have 1 living room/family/whatever you want to call it and I didn't want it junked up. It's my space. The kids have their space in the basement, Dan has his dumping grounds other places. The living room is my area. So anyway, Dan went off to get something the other day. He was gone much longer than I thought he would be. He came home with that dreaded white box. Yea for Christmas money. The kids have had a ball with it and so far, when not in use, it has been stored and tucked away in the nice lidded box I gave Dan. I'm hopeful that'll last!
Wii fit plus with board. That was our Christmas gift this year and it is SO MUCH FUN. We all play games and work out together.
ReplyDeleteThat cracks me up about the wires. I hate those things hanging all over the place too!!
ReplyDelete