We have lived several places that have been very cold. I've always made do with a coat and gloves and the strategy of not spending too much time outside. I've frozen and just dealt with it. My feet always feel like ice in winter. Thankfully, Dan's understanding and lets me put my cold feet on his legs at night. I guess I could blame my Florida upbringing on being totally unprepared to live in cold climates.
It's barely January and the cold has finally gotten to me or maybe I've finally gotten smart. I thought you'd enjoy a picture of how I dress for winter these days. Dan bought me the coat in October. I knitted the scarf in November. The gloves, boots and cuddle duds I've had and I just bought the wool socks and hat yesterday. I didn't even shiver at the bus stop this afternoon!
I have never even hear of cuddle duds! Leg warmers worn on the inside?
ReplyDelete