Last winter, I bought the kids a mini-trampoline for the basement to help them work off some energy. Before that, we had 2 different jump-o-lenes. A few months ago, I saw a gigaball online and was very intrigued by it. I thought it would be perfect for this winter in the basement, but it got horrible reviews so I didn't buy it. Well, we need something to blow off steam. Last week proved that point to me clearly. YesterdayI saw a gigaball in a store and bought it. It was cheaper than us going to a movie so I decided if it provides at least 2 hours of entertainment, it'll be worth it. The thing must have 12 different spots to put air in it so it took forever to blow up. Patience is not one of the virtues in this household, unfortunately. Finally after a good 30 minutes, the kids got to draw straws to decide who would get to try it out first. Well, I got to go first to "test it out." (It's rated to 150 pounds so no comments about me popping it!)
That looks like alot of fun.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I wish we had the room for something like that, but we don't.
ReplyDeleteVery cool!
ReplyDelete