
I am so dependant on the sun. No wonder I was so depressed when we moved to Germany. It was 4 months before we saw the gray clouds part to let the sun shine through. Yesterday, it was cold and over cast and all I did was sit on the couch. I had no desire to do anything and I let poor Caden watch movies all day. Today, it was still cold, but I could see the beautiful sun. I really do take it for granted. Instead of moping today, I vacuumed and dusted and cleaned the bathrooms. Caden and I set up quite the Star Wars battle. General Grievous took over Batman's cave for his lair and the Rebel Alliance took over the Gorilla Jungle. The tree canopies were perfect hiding places for Wicket and all his buddies. Yoda and Anakin defeated the Separatists (sad that I know all the names, huh?) in a huge victory. The girls even came home happy. We had a great evening and amazingly, the kids have been in bed for 30 minutes and I haven't heard a peep.
Mr. Sunshine, please come again tomorrow. I need you!
OK, I have no idea who those people are. I have never watched Star Wars. Thank God for girls and ballet!
ReplyDeleteMay you have many sunny days ahead!
DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT get stationed at Ft Lewis! We have had gray, rainy, cold weather for a while and it's in the forecast for a while. I have had NO motivation to deep clean my house. The basics get done and that's it. Hope you guys get sunny skies!
ReplyDeleteI TOTALLY get what you are saying. That's me also...and the cold. Ack. I did nothing but eat last week. ; ) Everyone needs Vitmain D!!
ReplyDeleteWe are sun worshipers here as well. Hooray for Mr. Sunshine.
ReplyDelete