Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

I've Been Ordered...

...to update my blog. I like to please people and I try hard to follow directions. This morning, I brought my camera bag in from the car finally. I know I've been home for 4 days, but it's so cold. I still haven't managed to bring in the food processor or the DVD players. And before you ask, yes, we did travel with a food processor. It doesn't sound nearly as funny if I tell you why so I won't. That was step 1. Step 2 turned out to be impossible at the moment. It seems the extreme cold has sucked all life out of my rechargable batteries. Alas, you'll all have to wait for the batteries to charge before I can download my pictures to my computer and then upload them to my blog because honestly, who wants to read a bunch of stories when a picture is worth a thousand words.

Be patient!

ETA...scroll down, I added a few posts in chronological order. I'll work on the rest tomorrow. Right now, I need to go ice cupcakes for the little man's birthday!!! Can you believe he's 5 today?

2 comments:

  1. That is an acceptable>>>>


    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNIOR MAJOR


    G U C

    ReplyDelete