Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Not Ready for a Weekend

Sorry I haven't blogged much this week. It, honestly, was a very long week. Monday was great with friends. Dinner that night was so much fun with Krissy's family. The kids had a ball and I enjoyed the grown-up conversation.

Tuesday, the kids had dentist appointments. No cavities! Everyone has done a great job of brushing, especially Jaelyn with her braces. Allie was thrilled to show Dr. D her lose tooth. We talked about Allie's tiny mouth and big huge adult teeth. She thinks Allie might get to see Dr. G, Jaelyn's orthodontist, as well. Her 6 year molars are in so we'll be getting them sealed in a couple of months. Caden's hurt front tooth still looks good. There's been no change in color which makes me so happy.

Tuesday afternoon, Allison, Jaelyn's best friend, came to play. I know why they are friends. They are right about the same age and on the same maturity level. I loved listening to Allison singing Wonder Pets songs. Jaelyn is still right there with her loving to watch cartoons rather than Hannah Montana and High School Musical. They also whine at each other exactly the same. Hilarious.

Wednesday was a home day. We were going to run some errands and go to a park, but the kids were all wound up from being home and weren't listening to a word I said. There was no way I was taking them anywhere to not listen and not follow directions, even though they needed to get out so badly.

I was ecstatic to get up Thursday morning and send the girls off to school. I skipped home from the bus stop right along with Caden. Have I mentioned that Caden loves to skip? He's really good at it too. Good coordination. We had a great day together.

So that's our week. I'm not ready for a weekend after only 2 days of school. I see Panera and a good book in my future on Monday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment