Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Caden Is Still Sick

Caden's fever has stayed between 99 and 102 since Friday night. He has a yucky wet drainage sounding cough. At one point yesterday, he told us his chest hurt and Dan went for a walk to check the roads to figure out if we could even get to the ER. Upon talking to him more, it wasn't his chest, but his tummy and we decided he was hungry. He gave us a big scare though. His breathing seems to be okay. I was up with him for about an hour and a half last night rocking in the living room. I finally put some more Vicks on his chest and that seemed to calm down his cough. Hopefully, the doctor's office will be open tomorrow although I doubt there's anything they can do other than tell me his lungs are clear (which will give me peace of mind). I'm positive he has the flu based on his symptoms and from the way he's been coughing, I'm afraid the rest of us will have it too - just in time to drive to Florida and see our families. Dan says we are going no matter who's sick!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for your little man...and that the sickies stay away from the rest of you. YUCK!!

    ReplyDelete