Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Caden's Christmas Party

Caden's preschool class started practicing their Christmas play right after Thanksgiving. Caden was assigned the role of Joseph. He cried when he found out because Joseph sounds important and he didn't want to have to speak in front of so many parents. Miss Patty assured him he'd only have to knock on a few doors and he was happy. Caden is a very good knocker, encase you didn't know :p.

Caden spiked a fever Tuesday night and I was worried he wouldn't be well enough to play Joseph. His fever went away, but he's been left with a cough. I gave him some Delsym and took him to school this morning anyway. Half of his class is coughing so I didn't feel bad. The play was really cute and the kids had a great time at their party. Santa didn't have time to stop and visit, but he did drop off a bag of presents by the door. Santa gave Caden a pile of sticker books. They'll be perfect for our car trip to Florida ;).


1 comment:

  1. I was surprised to see a nativity play.Is it a Christian preschool? Our preschool doesn't even make a mention of Jesus at Christmas!
    Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete