Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Where Oh Where Are We Going
I hate this time of year...when we know moving will be in our future, but we don't know where. I hate that someone else has control and I don't. We found out today that we won't be moving to Kansas this summer as we thought. There are too many majors signed up for too few major slots at ILE. Dan's submitted his choices (staying here being #1) and now we wait to find out what the powers that be will decide. Even though it does add stress, I do know that ultimately, God is in charge. He knows where we are going (or where we are staying) and everything will work out for good...the suspense is killing me though :p!!! I'm ready for God to let us in on His plan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment