Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Quote of the Day

Caden cracks me up. As we were emptying out his piggy bank for his shopping trip, he said "Mommy, if now is the season of giving, when is the season of getting?"

He did a great job at his purchasing. I helped him pick gifts for Jaelyn, Allie, Baba and Grandpa and Grandmother and Granddaddy. Then we walked up and down Dollar Tree's aisles until he spied something for Mommy and Daddy. I gave him the basket, turned my back and he snuck it into the basket. He paid for his purchases and the cashier wrapped everything up so I have no idea what he chose for me and Dan other than it was "perfect." I'll let know you after Christmas!

Two shopping trips down, one more to go with Allie.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I would love to let the kids choose gifts for me without me knowing. Can't wait to see what you got!

    ReplyDelete