Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Lunch with Grandma Molly

We planned today to be my Grandparents' day. The morning started with a call saying my Grandpa's house was infected with a tummy bug; so unfortunately, we had to stay away. Instead we took lunch to Grandma Molly's house. The kids and Grandma got Chick-fil-a, but Dan and I took advantage of her location and got ourselves Moe's! I've missed Moe's :p and their yummy burritos. Dan has changed his allegiance to Chipotle Mexican Grill, but it just doesn't compare for me.

After lunch, we let the kids play in the backyard. A family of lizards made a home in the aloe plant by the door and we had the best time catching them. Everyone got in on the act, even me, and Grandma laughed and laughed at us. I bet she's told all her friends the story. We probably scared those poor lizards half to death.
My mom has been sick, but she's feeling better. I feel like we've hardly seen them. They are going to let the kids spend the night with them tonight and they are so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment