Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

My Own Personal Infomercial

Do your kids watch too much TV? I'll admit it. Mine do. We used to watch Noggin all the time with no commercials, but now my kids like shows from the DVR that come on Discovery Kids and Cartoon Network. They all have commercial breaks and infomercials. Caden has become quite the little spokesmen for some of the products. One day, he ran in saying "mommy, you have to come see this vacuum. You need one. It's light weight and it picks up everything." Another favorite is the big cupcake shaped cake pans. I MUST order those immediately and "wait, if I order now, I get another set of pans free." So yesterday, Caden and I were in the car. We drove past Chuck E. Cheese and Caden says "Mommy, can we go to Chuck E Cheese where a kid can be a kid one day." I love that he's quoting slogans now. Commercials sure do work!

No comments:

Post a Comment