My best friend, Jennifer, and I normally head to
Destin for a day at the spa whenever we go to Pensacola. There just weren't enough days this trip so instead, we planned a progressive dinner with our husbands. We spent an afternoon searching the
internet looking for the best places in Pensacola to have our appetizer, main course and dessert. There were a lot of good choices, but in the end
Bonefish Grill won out for appetizer and the main course. We started with bacon wrapped scallops and bang bang shrimp. The bang bang shrimp was awesome and by far my favorite. Sorry, Jen, the bacon wrapped scallops just tasted like...well, bacon. I like bacon so they were enjoyable, but I'm not sure I'd order them without you.


We all had a bowl of their corn chowder which was unbelievable and I'm not a fan of chowder. I had grouper with the pan
asian sauce for my main course and I can't believe I didn't take a picture. It was wonderful. Dan and Jen both had a stuffed fish dish and Rich had chicken - at
BoneFISH Grill. Silly Rich.
We really struggled with coming up with the perfect place for dessert. We looked at dessert menus for at a least a dozen places and we ended up at an old favorite...
Krispy Kreme. Honestly, can anything beat a hot, fresh, right off the
conveyor belt
KK donut? I don't think so. I loved that we all wore our hats the entire time we were there!


After
KK, we rolled (literally, we were so stuffed) back to Jen and Rich's house to play a crazy dice game. It had at least 12 different type of dice/die? We laughed a lot and had a great night out. Thanks guys! It's always wonderful to get to spend time with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment