Thursday, December 10, 2009
Better Day Finally
This has been a hard week. Dan left early Monday morning, and I do mean early - 2:30 am, for Korea. Jaelyn has gotten much more difficult again (I keep saying season affective disorder - it got worse last fall and winter and got better in spring and summer). We are talking about scheduling an appointment with Dr. W again. Anyway, she's been horrible this week. She's had explosions morning and night. Some I've been able to see predict because of her rumblings; others have taken me completely by surprise. She rumbled a little about her coat this morning, but it never escalated. She came home happy. She did her homework when I asked without complaint and big whines about not being able to do it. She ate her dinner nicely. After dinner, she even mopped the kitchen floor for me before helping the other two clean up the basement. I sent everyone to their beds at 6:30 to look at books. We did our Bible Study at 7:10 and everyone was tucked in for the night at 7:30. Jaelyn is still awake an hour later, but she's not yelling at me like she's been doing. It was really nice to have a peaceful day! Dan will be home on Saturday and I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment