Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Let Your Little Light Shine

Jaelyn didn't want to tell anyone that she asked Jesus into her heart. She did however want me to tell Daddy, Grandmother and Baba. She especially wanted to keep it a secret from Allie and Caden. Well, 2 nights ago, Jaelyn and Caden were coloring together. I over heard Jaelyn telling Caden that I told her a prayer and she asked Jesus into her heart. She told him he needed to do it too so he could have Jesus in his heart. Caden does anything Jaelyn tells him to do. Next thing I know, Caden is standing beside me asking me what the prayer was. I guess Caden and I need to spend some time talking. I think it's sweet that Jaelyn is letting her little light shine even if it was more of an order rather than just sharing :).

No comments:

Post a Comment