Next Monday night is going to be monumental in our house. Dan and I have a class to go to so we need a babysitter. In the past, we've only ever left the kids with grandparents or a handful of adult friends. We've never used a teenager. My friend, Kelley, gave me the number of her babysitter. I've met A's mom at MOPS so that's helping, but I'm still apprehensive. I was baby sitting at 13, but now that I'm a parent, I'm convinced I wasn't old enough to be left in charge of young children (especially those 2 monsters - remember them Mom, across the street?). A is 15 and Kelley says she's wonderful so I really shouldn't be worrying, it's just the over-protective mommy in me. Please pray. I'll let you know how it goes.
If it goes well, I see date nights in our future :p!
No comments:
Post a Comment