Thursday, April 10, 2008
Caden's Preschool Orientation
Today was Caden's sort of first day of school. He and I went together for an hour this morning (while Allie stayed with Miss Angie and managed to stay out of trouble). Caden cried when we dropped off Allie and told me he didn't want me to leave him, but just a few minutes later was excited again about meeting his teachers and new friends and told me I didn't have to stay. They didn't do anything today - just let the kids play and handed out paperwork for the moms. We know 4 of the kids in his class already. And can you believe the only repeated name in the class is Caden so he will be officially Caden W. We've only ever met 2 other Cadens (and both spelled differently.) I think he's going to do really well next year and I'm praying we won't have the seperation anxiety rear it's ugly head again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment