Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Jaelyn's Stories

Jaelyn has started writing stories in class and for homework. Here are two of the stories she wrote yesterday. She is learning about space.

In class:
We are in space. The moon is in space. The sun is in space. Pluto is in space. The Earth is in space. The comets are in space. Neptune is in space. Jupiter is in space. Mars is in space. The miky way is in space. We live on Earth.

For Homework after I talked with her about story structure and helped her brainstorm ideas:

I went to Pluto. I falnd (found) a alein. My alein is ornge. He has 9 srkcl eres (circle ears). We were frinds. I falnd (found) a dog and a cat. My cat falnd (found) a rok. My dog falnd (found) a botl. I like Pluto. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment