Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Handy Danny and Our New Playset

Dan has talked about building the kids a swingset since we moved into our house last spring. Last year, we made do with our climbing fort and a slide, but the kids have gotten bigger. I discovered Craigslist and sold our current outdoor play equipment so it was time to find something new. Handy Danny rented a truck on Saturday and picked up a playset for the kids. It took him and his trusty tools most of the day on Sunday to assemble it. Our biggest obstacle was our yard. Who knew 25 feet with steps coming down from a deck could be so narrow. We took part of our patio walkway out and still had to cut down the swing set portion of the playset to accomadate 2 swings instead of 3 to make everything fit safely. I think the kids are really going to love it this summer and so will I!



Good Job, Handy Danny!

No comments:

Post a Comment