Sunday, March 9, 2008
When Will My Life NOT Revolve Around Poop?
And yes, I'm serious! I'd always thought you got your kids potty trained and then you didn't have to worry about it anymore. We've struggled with Jaelyn and poop for as long as I can remember. Part of the problem is constipation, but I think a lot of the problem is that she just doesn't want to put in the time to sit on the potty. We've hit a bad point again where the benafiber, apple juice, prune juice and apples aren't working. Not only is she dealing with slight constipation, but since she doesn't want to go potty, she's also having pee issues - not big accidents, just damp, stinky underwear. I've talked to her doctor about it in the past and I've made another appt for Good Friday. I'm hoping she can give us something stronger than benafiber that'll help make everything easier on her and me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hear ya, Kelly!!
ReplyDelete