Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

3 Dry Nights

Hallelujah! Caden has woken up dry 3 nights in a row. One night, he even got up at 3 am and went to the potty by himself. I know because he refuses to pull his pants up and always comes to wake me for help. I still have a few weeks worth of pull-ups to make sure this "takes," but I am extremely hopeful.

We have not been as successful with Caden's thumb. He came to me on Saturday and told me he wanted to be a baby and suck his thumb. What can I say to that? If it was a paci, I'd take it away and let him deal with it, but I refuse to cut his thumb off. :p It's one of those things I'm not going to stress over. We'll deal with it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment