Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Journals of My Heart

I wish you all lived closer so I could invite you over to have lunch and to show you the package I got in the mail today....my journals. Many of you have been reading my journals on our website and now our blog since before we adopted the girls. Dan and I spent hours and hours in February compiling all of my journals from 2003 through 2007 into a Word document. We sent them to a publisher and had 4 books printed (one for us and each child). I almost cried when I opened the box today. They are perfect. The kids don't have baby books (well the girls do, but I hardly filled them out), scrap books or life books. My hope is they'll think what they do have is better....400 pages of my heart felt feelings about them and my sharing our daily antics, their development and achievements and our silly and sad times. The books don't have pictures so my newest project is compiling a DVD of my favorite pictures from those 4 years to put in the back.

So...if you are ever at my house, please ask to see my new books because I would love to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment