Cardio Press was designed by the devil. I'm sure of it. I took the class on Friday and it nearly killed me. It was an interval class with 4 minutes of cardio followed by 4 minutes of weight training followed by 4 more minutes of cardio etc, etc and continuing for 60 minutes. By the end, I could hardly move I was so tired all over. I must say though, that I'm going back!!! My new goal is to make it through that class doing everything the instructor does. I fudged a lot by skipping reps and not using the step during cardio. Oh, and so you don't think I'm a total weakling, I was not the only one about to die at the end of the class!
Saturday, I tried Zumba taught by my neighbor. I've heard she's the best Zumba teacher around and now I know why she's skinnier than a twig. She shook things I didn't know were possible to shake. Oh my! It was loads of fun, but none of the dance classes I've taken in my entire life prepared me for Angie's Zumba!
No comments:
Post a Comment