Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my 35th birthday. That's hard to believe. 35 has always sounded old to me. I don't feel old, but I am halfway to 70. Crazy thought, no? Dan bought me exactly what I wanted for my birthday...a case of mason jars! You think I'm crazy don't you, but I have a project for them and I haven't found them in any of the normal stores I go to. I haven't had the energy to go on the wild goose hunt with the kids so I told Dan that's what I wanted for my birthday. He had to go to 3-4 stores before he found them, but he was successful. I also bought myself some new mineral make-up and I'm buying photo albums so I can finally get caught up on my pictures.

We had a quiet morning and then Angie and Lexie came for lunch and to play. It was a fun lunch. Angie and I even managed to sneak in 2 games of Sequence (we gave them a game and now she's addicted too). The kids had way too much fun playing. They all love Lexie. Angie offered to babysit for us tonight so Dan and I are going to the Bonefish Grill for dinner. I can't think of a better gift than one and a half hours away WITH Dan!

Anyone want to sing with me?

Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to Kelly
Happy Birthday to me!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!!! PS- tell Dan that the grocery store by my house has mason jars. . . just let me know if you need more (or the lids!)
    -Robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday my friend!!! And crazy, maybe a bit, but that has nothing to do with the mason jars ;)

    ReplyDelete