Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Our Escape From Crazy

We had a great time today.  It was so good to get out of town and away from all the things I have to do at home.  I'm not capable of walking away from them if we are in our house.

Dan and the kids outside the Independence Information Center

Last time we were here, the Liberty Bell was outside and the ropes were close enough that you could reach over and touch it.

The cemetery at Christ Church - call me weird, but I love old cemeteries.  They remind me of my Grandma Mac.


Dan couldn't leave Philadelphia without finding a couple of geocaches.

I smelled the rose while the kids were geocaching.

We took a break for ice cream and cartwheels before our Independence Hall tour.



I love the mesh facade to cover up the renovation.

No comments:

Post a Comment