Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Hardest Part About Moving

I know I've written about Target being 50 miles away from the base in Missouri.  I've lamented the fact that I've been told there's one dentist practice in the small community off the base.  I know we won't find another pediatrician half as wonderful as Dr. K.  All of those things make it so hard to leave here.  We love the conviences of living here.  But more than that, we love the people here.  We have settled into our community.  We have friends we love and that we can depend on.  Leaving them is the hardest part about leaving Maryland.  Last week, we had a chance to play with one of Jaelyn's best friends and her brother, who's in Allie's class.

Jaelyn and Heather have been together since 1st grade.   I LOVE Heather.  She's been such a good friend and she's a good girl.  I can't say that about all of Jae's school friends.  We'll miss Heather. Jaelyn used to come up to Heather's chin and now she's barely taller than her shoulder.  Heather carries her around like a ragdoll and even calls her "my ragdoll."  Thankfully, it's relatively easy to keep in touch through emails and webcams.  Would you pray for good, kind friends for my kids? 


Encase you are wondering, the kids are color coordinated because Friday was field day at school.


I just had to share this one....it's Caden's "I'm going to get you" face.

1 comment:

  1. I am having a hard time leaving Texas for just that reason!

    ReplyDelete