Today has been a good, productive day. I started by getting Caden and Jaelyn to school with a tub filled with plants I dug up out of our yard. I took Allie to her follow-up ENT appointment next. I'm kind of on the fence about that. Her sleep study showed elevated levels of CO2 about 20% of the time, but the pulminologist correlated that to her restless sleep. Dr. S is going to follow-up with our pediatrician and the pulminologist to make sure we don't need to follow-up with any other specialist. There are no specialists where we are going in Missouri so that could cause orders issues.
I was so excited to see Jaelyn's class out working on their garden when I dropped Allie off so I borrowed a pair of gloves and jumped right in with the planting. That was fun. I took all perennials so in years to come, Mrs. D can see our black eyed susans, lilies and shasta daisies and think of Jaelyn.
I made it to the outbound counseling session and filled out all the paperwork to schedule the movers. That was a feat in itself. I'm spare the details, let's just say I'm not impressed with the office staff. While I was at the base I wandered into the exchange and found a really cute bathing suit. The first one I tried on fit. Amazing. I'm ready for the beach and Big Kahuna's in Florida!
Next, I picked up the pottery we painted on Saturday and made it home in time to get the kids off the bus. We've done homework, read our books and Jaelyn is currently directing "music class." I have a "concert" videoed that I'll post soon.
Next up is dinner and then Girl Scouts at the Estuary Center. There's an elusive geocache on a hiking trail that Caden and I are going to hunt for while we wait out the meeting. I'm sure I'm going to crash just as soon as I get the kids to bed, an hour later than normal!
Hi Kelly! I don't know if you remember me, but I've talked with you multiple times through Hannan's Prayer and PAI. I've been too busy to post much on PAI, but I've followed your blog for the past few years. I just saw that you are relocating to Missouri. I live near St. Louis. I hope your move goes well, and you all get settled in your new home quickly. My prayers are with you all! God Bless!
ReplyDelete