Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Not To Be Left Out

Jaelyn has been working on her own persuasive writing assignment.  I would love to scan it so you can see how awesome how penmanship is getting, but it's easier for me to type it than to edit out the last names.
Dear Dr. C (her principal),

In my opinion, I think Mrs. D (her teacher) deserves a trip to a day spa.  First of all, Mrs. D is always stressed out.  In fact, when she is stressed out she spills her tea.  Second, her JOB NEVER ENDS!!  When we leave she is still here working.  Furthermore, Mrs. D likes peep toe shoes.  She will have extra cute toes after her trip to the spa because they will paint them!  As you can see, Mrs. D would love to go to a day spa.

Sincerely,
Jaelyn
Caden has also been working on his writing.  He still needs work, but I can read it and that's the most important thing.



She is spuke.  She is grompy.  She has a blak hat and blak sunglass  She is vare crepy.

Translated:  She is spookey.  She is grumpy.  She has a black hat and black sunglasses.  She is very creepy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jaelyn and Caden, I really enjoyed both of your letters.I'll see you next Saturday. I can hardly wait. I love you both. Love, Baba

    ReplyDelete