Hi, You are leaving comments on my 365 blog and I'm not sure I know who you are. What's your connection to me? Just leave me a comment on my 365 blog, please.
Thanks, Kelly
~~~~~~~
I'm not quite sure I understand what you're asking me. If you're asking how I came across your blog it was a link from Tammy's (Point and Shoot: 365) that brought me to your blog. She is how I found out what Project 365 was and I found the idea intriguing and decided to start doing it myself.
I'm a bit confused by your question: What's your connection to me?--I didn't know I needed to know you to comment on your blog, I thought everyone liked comments. Isn't that kind of the point of blogging?
What a cool picture! (o:
ReplyDeleteI'm doing the 365 Project too, I just started less than a week ago.
Kelly,
ReplyDeleteYou left a comment on my blog that said:
Hi, You are leaving comments on my 365 blog and I'm not sure I know who you are. What's your connection to me? Just leave me a comment on my 365 blog, please.
Thanks,
Kelly
~~~~~~~
I'm not quite sure I understand what you're asking me. If you're asking how I came across your blog it was a link from Tammy's (Point and Shoot: 365) that brought me to your blog. She is how I found out what Project 365 was and I found the idea intriguing and decided to start doing it myself.
I'm a bit confused by your question: What's your connection to me?--I didn't know I needed to know you to comment on your blog, I thought everyone liked comments. Isn't that kind of the point of blogging?
~Michele