Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Outings with Friends

We met a friend of Caden's from school today on the Ma and Pa Trail. I've wanted to check the trail out for a while, but it just hasn't happened. We met near the equestrian center and walked on the trail to Annie's playground. It was a nice walk; although I'm going to be sore tomorrow. Krissy thinks it's about 3 miles round trip. The trail was paved in some places, gravel in others and a lot of it was a wooden foot bridge through pretty woods, over a stream, around farm land...you get the picture. Just really nice and well maintained. Annie's was pretty empty and the boys had a great time playing in the castle type structures. I brought our light sabers so they chased each other around. Nathan is as into Star Wars as Caden. As a matter of fact, Miss Krissy is going to let Caden borrow their red light saber so that he'll have the right color to be Darth Vader for Halloween. He'd already informed me Vader has a red one and his purple and green ones will not do.

No comments:

Post a Comment