Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Caden's Better

I didn't post yesterday, but poor little Caden was sick. He woke me up early in the morning on Sunday to say "Mommy, I need to throw up." Thankfully he'd been sleeping in the sleeping bag beside my bed so the bag caught it rather than the carpet. He literally laid on the floor in the living room with his trash can all day. Thank God for our DVR and multiple recordings of Clone Wars. He felt so bad. I managed to get a little sprite and saltines in him throughout the day, but when I tried tylenol for his fever, it all came up. He was miserable.

This morning, I woke up to "Mommy, I feel great." He's back to his old self, blasting everyone with his imaginary blaster and slicing things up with his light saber. He ate really well all day. I even managed to get 1 bite each of meatloaf, zucchini and green beans in him for dinner before he asked for something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment