Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Scarves


I'm going scarf crazy at my house. I grew up in Florida so I have never really understood the need for a warm scarf. 2 winters ago, I remember making fun of my friend, Angie, for her love of scarves. I never saw her with the same one twice; she seemed to have so many. Fast forward to last year, when I was given my first scarf for Christmas. I am now an avid scarf fan and realize their true potential to help you keep warm. I totally get Angie's obsession with her scarf collection. In preparation for this winter, I've been busy. This week alone, I've knitted me a black furry scarf, knitted Caden a varigated blue scarf and sewed the girls boa scarves out of polar fleece. Dan has yet to place his request, but I'm waiting! Watch out, if my momentum holds, everyone on my Christmas list might be getting a scarf for Christmas :p.

2 comments:

  1. You have been industrious lately! Scarves, ponchos, new recipes...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kelly! Pretty tied up with baby these days...then again, not sure if I'll get to enjoy my scarves much down in the south. Enjoy! Wow~ You sure seem to get so many things done in no time :) Glad you're all well. Hugs, Angie

    ReplyDelete