
Allie started throwing up after dinner last night. She threw up all over the carpet in the living room and a pillow before we could get her a trash can. Bless her heart. She felt so bad. She continued to throw up till bedtime. We put
Jaelyn and
Caden in their beds and let Allie stay in the living room so I could help if she got sick again. She was asleep in 5 minutes. I got up several times with her throwing up in the night. I kept her home from school today much to her and
Jaelyn's chagrin.
Jaelyn kept asking "Why doesn't Allie have to go to school?" and Allie kept saying "but I need to go to school to tell Alex I threw up." (yes, that love affair is ongoing) She stayed put in front of the TV this morning and kept down 2 pieces of dry toast. By lunch time, she was starting to bounce. She ate a cheese
quesadilla for lunch and is currently in time-out in her room for being sassy with me so I'd say she's feeling better.
oh my! the photo of the sickie melted my heart. the time out comment made me laugh out loud!
ReplyDelete