Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Flying Away on a Jet Plane

Today's the day! My bags are packed. Treats are sorted (to leave and take). I'll head to the airport after lunch and fly to Atlanta where I'll meet...wait for it...the greatest half grandest uncle I've ever had (happy?). We'll land in Pensacola right around dinner time. I've already instructed my dad that we'll be detouring to Krispy Kreme and Fire House Subs on the way to their house (and yes, I might eat dessert first!). Yummy! Thursday is all about my Grandma Molly's 90th birthday. Friday morning, I'll see Dan's family. Friday evening I'll see my friend, Sarah, in Mablis. Saturday is the day I'm most looking forward to! Jen, Destin and Serenity by the Sea - can you say relaxation any better than with a massage and some giggling, girlfriend time? Sunday, I'll come home to my beautiful family and a happy, clean house (I can dream, can't I), recharged and ready to take on whatever comes my way!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

2 comments: