Anyway, the state part was really nice. It has easy, short hiking trails and bike trails all over it. We are going to try tent camping there soon. Stay tuned for that post. It might turn out to be a comedy of errors, but it sounds fun now!
We spent almost 3 hours on the beach digging a humungous hole, throwing a frisbee and playing in the surf. I haven't had that much fun in a long time.
We were sad to leave the beach, but we knew the kids would be hungry and we had a 2 hour drive home. Dan cracked me up with his unevenly rolled wet jeans and his white socks. I'll let the picture speak for itself!
We got home a little after 8. We went straight in and put the kids to bed. It was a perfect day. Thanks for planning it, Dan!
I've discovered the continuous mode on my camera. All I have to do it focus, hold down the shutter and it keeps taking pictures until I move my finger. It's been great for capturing action shots and for getting that perfect 1 shot out of the bunch. I took literally 450 pictures yesterday, of which I saved 68 good ones. Here are a few of my favorites...
Great photos! Looks life a fun day.
ReplyDeleteI love the family photo. That should be your Xmas card this year!
ReplyDelete