I'll post again one day. I've been sick - swimmy headed (my medical term) and have had a headache for the past 5 days, pretty much since I've been home from Florida. I went to the doctor today and he gave me tension headache medicine that has helped the headache, but I'm still slightly light headed. I'm not sure what's the matter with me. No fever or aches so it's not swine flu, no congestion or drainage so it's not allergy...maybe viral??? Who knows, I'm just planning on sleeping and letting Danny take care of me until I feel better or he has to go back to work, which ever come first.
How frustrating. I hope you feel better very soon. Looking forward to hearing how your weekend went when you are all better!
ReplyDeletePraying you feel better real soon!
ReplyDeleteYea Right!!! Spa Viral that's all Waaayyy to much time @ the Spa GUC
ReplyDelete