Love my camera's timer. I can't wait to get my twisty legged tripod for Christmas that Dan ordered me. It's on his closet shelf and he'd give it to me today if I asked, but I'm determined to wait!
Monday, September 14, 2009
A Walk in the Woods
Yesterday we visited one of our favorite walking spots. It was a beautiful cool day to go trekking through the woods. We had rain the end of last week so there was a little bit of mud. Of course, the kids couldn't walk...they had to run and play tag. I think Jaelyn was the only one who ended up on her butt. We went further than we've ever gone before before turning around. We did a mile maybe and the kids didn't start to whine until we were almost back to the car. Next time, we are going passed the fallen tree!
Love my camera's timer. I can't wait to get my twisty legged tripod for Christmas that Dan ordered me. It's on his closet shelf and he'd give it to me today if I asked, but I'm determined to wait!
The kids crossing the creek ~ No one fell in today. That was a plus.
Dan complained that I always cut off his head. Sorry...maybe he should be in charge of the camera some!
Love my camera's timer. I can't wait to get my twisty legged tripod for Christmas that Dan ordered me. It's on his closet shelf and he'd give it to me today if I asked, but I'm determined to wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOVE it!!! It's great seeing your whole family together again!! :)
ReplyDeletebtw....we have a gorilla pod - you're going to LOVE it! :)