Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Flower Power
Last year, Jaelyn had a poncho that she loved from a hand me down bag. It was too small this year so I found her a similar knitted poncho at Children's Place. I was so proud of myself and I really thought she'd love it. She wore it once before she complained that it didn't have arm holes. The poncho was given to Allie, but Jaelyn still wanted one. I took her to Joanns this weekend and let her pick out fleece material. It was a hard decision and I had to steer her away from leopard and puppy dog boy prints, but in the end, I think she picked the perfect thing.
We worked yesterday evening and this morning, she wore her new poncho, complete with arm holes, to school. I think she rocks the whole hippie flower power thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You go girl it and you look awsome! GGUC
ReplyDelete