What is that?
I looked at Jaelyn's blog to figure this one out. Good photo!
Jaelyn got braces today. It's an up close and personal photo of her tooth.
Oh that's kinda gross...
You are getting creative with your photos. I love it!
Cool pic! How did you get everything black and white except the rubber band thing?
Dawn - picnic. You use the black and white feature and then use the paint brush to put the color back in where you want it. I love picnic.
What is that?
ReplyDeleteI looked at Jaelyn's blog to figure this one out. Good photo!
ReplyDeleteJaelyn got braces today. It's an up close and personal photo of her tooth.
ReplyDeleteOh that's kinda gross...
ReplyDeleteYou are getting creative with your photos. I love it!
ReplyDeleteCool pic! How did you get everything black and white except the rubber band thing?
ReplyDeleteDawn - picnic. You use the black and white feature and then use the paint brush to put the color back in where you want it. I love picnic.
ReplyDelete