I have been worried about how I would manage all 3 kids 100% of the time while retaining my sanity this summer. My babysitter called me back yesterday and she's going to be able to help me. 1 day a week , 4 hours, I am going to get to escape. Not sure what I'll do during this hours - probably grocery shopping because that's just not fun with 3 kids - but whatever it is, it'll be alone!
I bought our pool pass today and signed the kids up for a week of VBS. We have our bowling coupons being emailed to us daily and the free movie schedule is posted on the frig. Add in a few morning at the gym and a breakfast at Ikea here and there and I think we are all set!!!!
That is great news! I'm sure you will find something to do to fill the time ;) . I had a young girl come last summer for two hours, twice a week and it was such a blessing!
ReplyDelete