Monday, June 8, 2009
Last Week of School F-I-N-A-L-L-Y
I wasn't sure this week would ever get here. While Allie has enjoyed school even through her struggles, Jaelyn has been done with school since day 1. She came home that first week complaining about having to go and telling me she'd finish 1st grade, but that was it. No more school after that. We've obviously had our other struggles this year. Just recently there's a been a call from the assistant principal about inappropriate language one day and a note home about hitting another day. Sigh...but in 5 days summer will officially start and we can forget about school for a few months. This week is busy with Allie's space camp, class picnics, a good news assembly, dance class and recital dress rehearsal. Saturday, my parents come. Don't you just love the word "reinforcements?!?!" Allie's recital is Sunday and then we are done with scheduled activities! Our summer plans consist of play dates, pool time, bowling, picnics and free movies. And of course, we'll wrap summer up with a wonderful homecoming...2 MONTHS...we can do this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HOMECOMING!!!! AHHHHH I can't wait! I'm excited for you. 2 months, that easy! :)
ReplyDelete