Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Allie's Recital

Allie's recital was today. We've only semi enjoyed dance class this year, and honestly, I'm glad it's over. We will never again do an activity after school. Anything we do will be on Saturday, at least until the kids are bigger. It was just too much structure at the end of a long day. Allie's class was ballet and tap. They always started with ballet and you can tell watching the video. Allie was done with class by the time they put on their tap shoes and didn't know the routine very well because she was always too busy playing to pay attention. Her teacher's name was Miss Elizabeth and she wrote me the sweetest card about Allie. She said "I am glad I had the opportunity to work with Allie ~ she has reminded me of the importance of imagining and dreaming :)." So true...
Allie with Miss Elizabeth in her ballet costume.
Allie with Baba in her Tap costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment