Allie has had a few nose bleeds at night, but we've never had a nose injury that caused a bloody nose...until yesterday. The kids were playing on the slide and Caden fell, landing on his nose. He started crying immediately. I didn't know what had happened and was reading so I told him to come to me. He turned around and blood was just pouring out of his nose like a faucet. I sent the girls in for towels and ice while I calmed him down and pinched his nose. I was worried about it being broken, but Dan assured during a webcam session (yea) that he wouldn't have let me touch it if it had been broken. Anyway, with a pressure and ice, we got it to stop bleeding. The whole time though, Caden was crying at me saying "mommy, I just want you to put a bandaid on it." I think in the end he was more upset that I wouldn't put a bandaid on his nose than by the bleeding. It was cute in an I'm sorry you are hurt sort of way.
Thankfully, he woke up this morning with no bruising. He did bump it tonight and started the bleeding again, but it was more of a trickle rather than the pouring from yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment