
My Dad's 64th birthday was Thursday. Since my parents won't be back for Jaelyn's birthday in July, we combined their birthdays and celebrated together with a VERY delicious chocolatey cake (that I've eaten way too many pieces of w/o a visit to the gym in between).

Anyway, we had a fun party and got to open a few presents. Jaelyn got a new ipod shuffle which she's been wanting. I've been letting her use mine as a calming technique when she feels anxious and it seems to help. She likes having her own so she isn't constantly asking to borrow mine.

The kids also all got money that they enjoyed spending at the store. Jaelyn and Caden have no problem picking out toys, but Allie has the worst time deciding what to spend her money on. Toy departments have too many toys! No one had enough money for what they wanted, but thankfully we'd brought Baba with us so she floated everybody loans - which I'm sure will be repaid in hugs and kisses.
No comments:
Post a Comment