
We are getting ready for our annual holiday road trip to Florida. I thought it might be nice to make some sort of pocket sorter to hang on the back of the seats in the car. The kids' stuff always ends up on the floor...out of reach. It's a pain. I'm hoping this will fix it. I spent about $20 at Joann's today on supplies and spent a couple of hours sewing. The first one took the longest, but by the third, I knew exactly what I was doing. It wouldn't have been so bad except I have a stupid sewing machine that makes me want to throw it across the room. One day I'm getting a new one and I asked Dan today if he could arrange for us to blow up my old one. I'm keeping my fingers crossed :p.
Anyway, while they aren't perfect, I think they turned out really cute. I bought clear vinyl for the pockets so we can see exactly where everything is.
They look fantastic! Love the choice of fabric.
ReplyDeleteThose are awesome. I would like to put in an order for 4 of them, thank you very much ;) HA!
ReplyDeleteIf you REALLY want them, let me know. They aren't professional, but they do the job and once I figured it out, they were pretty easy to make.
ReplyDeletei'd buy 'em too! right now an order for 2, but soon. . .
ReplyDelete