We did some baking today. My brother's favorite cookies are spritz cookies. I don't remember the last time my mom made them. Chad put in an order for them this Christmas. My mom has hurt her back so the kids and I took the task upon ourselves to fill the order. My Dad graciously let us use his mixer (the last time I was here, he wouldn't let me touch it).
We took turns measuring, sifting and dumping.
(Check out Allie's apron. It was Grandma Molly's and she was proud to wear it.)
You can't cook without getting a little flour on you. Well, we did, so I had to help everyone out. It was great fun.
My mom had to give us lessons with her cookie press.
None of the kids like the spritz cookies so they are safe until Chad gets here. Santa's chocolate chip cookies might be a different story however.
No comments:
Post a Comment