It was cold and windy when we left Maryland. Yesterday was a perfect, Florida winter day. We had sunshine and blue skies. It was in the 60s, not too hot and not too cold. I've been dreaming of this weather. I'm keeping my eye on the "significant snowfall" that's predicted for our house this weekend and I'm so thankful we are here and not there. We spent most of the day with Dan's family yesterday. My mother in law has quite the collection of bikes and scooters and the kids always have a ball playing on Nana's driveway.
Nana has deer that come into her back yard so granddaddy installed a deer feeder. Jaelyn helped him stock it with acorns.
Joan might hate me for this picture, but I love it. Daddy Doe's old wheelchair turned into a play toy and Joan joined in for a ride.
It's not Grandmother's if there isn't a crazy game of Hungry Hungry Hippo at some point.
No comments:
Post a Comment