I just thought I'd update and let you know Danny's Grandma had her PET scan and biopsy. They'll get the results on Tuesday.
Also, it's been a hard few days for my mom, but they've started the difficult task of dividing things and preparing my Grandma's house to be listed. Things have been civil which is really all I can ask for at this point. My mom has stood up to her sisters and fought the battles that were important to her and let other things go. I'm proud of her. Please keep praying for my parents as there's more cleaning out to do next week. My mom just wants to get these tasks behind her. She needs to grieve in her own way without all of this to deal with. On a bright note, I've planned mine and Jen's Serenity Spa day and my mom is coming with. It's going to be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment